adopt your own virtual pet!

Saturday, May 25, 2013

MAY 25/13 11:22 PM

Wowsers, It's only seven months til Christmas. Merry Christmas to one and all. For those who don't like the term Merry Christmas, please adjust my sincere expression to suit your own tastes. I mean well by saying it. I am neither a scholar nor a politician, so I don't even have to pretend to be politically correct. I had an ok day at the market. I had about $10.00 in sales and one person fed me. After I got home my landlord invited me to supper. We had beer, chicken, corn, and french fries. I got comfortably full. Later I cleaned the cat's box and almost puked. How can I feed her five pounds of food and have about ten pounds of poop come out? I'm exagerating a bit but I did manage to clog the terlit up trying to flush away the poop and clumped up kitty litter. She's a good kitty so I'm giving her some Fancy Feast cat food for dinner tomorrow. I'm off to give the affectionate ball of fur a hug then will watch some tv.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home