adopt your own virtual pet!

Thursday, June 27, 2013

JUN 27/13 11:12 PM

I woke up about 4:00 am. I coffed and tossed and turned most of the night. Either I couldn't get comfortable or it was too stuffy or too cold. I spent all night coffing and hacking, tossing and turning. In the morning I took my pills and put my sweather on. I was warm and lied back on the couch for about an hour nap. I ended up peeing the bed. It was the best half hour sleep I had in over three days. I was exhausted. Later I gathered up the laundry and pedalled to the laundrymat. On the way back I was exhausted and took two breaks coming home. I got home and almost keeled over putting the bike in the porch and making it up the stairs. I played on the puter and took a nap in the puter chair. It is Cookie's birthday. I bought her a monthly bus pass for her birthday. I put it in a big box and told her to make sure it didn't get out on the way home. I think she peeked in the box before she got home. Hee hee. I'm off to watch some tv after I drink this last almost full beer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home