adopt your own virtual pet!

Tuesday, April 08, 2014

APR 08/14 11:45 PM

Today was a long day. It was pouring rain out and my feet got wet from a couple of puddles. I was on my way for my eye test at 1:00 pm and was not in a good mood waiting for the bus which was running late. I transferred to the second bus and got to my destination a half hour early. I figured I'd just stay on the bus, go around the loop, then get off on the way back. The bus driver stopped for about ten minutes then hit every red light on the way down Mountain Rd. On top of that, all the passengers who got on wanted transfers. I arrived at my destination ten minutes late. I rushed inside as quick as my slightly uncoordinated feet would take me. Guess what.......I wasn't ten minutes late but twenty three hours and fifty minutes early. I took a leak then headed down Main St to SNB for a heating rebate form. I was allowed to fill it out on the spot, saving time and postage, but left my power bill home. That was no problem. I moved on to social services to get a form I somehow misplaced somewhere. They didn't have any, but if I call my worker, she'll send me one. Iwas getting wetter and wetter waiting for more busses. I had to pee so bad I had to leave the bus and use the bathroom at Subway. Wahoo!, they have their $3.00 breakfast back on (breakfast sub and coffee). I was so happy I bought four of them. I guess I know what I'll be eating all day tomorrow. The internet was acting up all evening and I started to get cranky again. It's working good now, too bad I have to get to bed for some much needed beauty sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home