adopt your own virtual pet!

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

APR 15/14 10:46 PM

I was waiting for the bus and noticed one of my shoelaces was untied. I propped my foot up and was tying it when a big gust of wind actually blew me over. After that my hat blew off twice. I got my new glasses this afternoon. I'm not used to them and misjudged the height of the step getting off the bus, almost going arse over teakettle. I decided to stop at the hospital to say hi to the old gang. There was only one of them left. I made my rounds and said hi to everybody and to say thanks for helping me get back on my feet (all puns intended). My old bed in the hallway was empty so I asked one of the nurses if I could take a nap for a couple of hours. I guess that must have been a bad idea as I was told no. I took that to mean I wasn't going to get a free supper if I stuck around. I eventually made it home safely and took a nap. The internet was working terrible so I took another nap. I'm off to watch some tv.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home