adopt your own virtual pet!

Monday, January 09, 2006

JAN 09/06 1:25 AM

Sunday I got out for a hike. My brother offered me 2 beer to go to the bar around the corner to get the coat he left behind on Saturday night. After the third trip I concluded it isn't open on Sunday. I decided to go to the sub shop. It was closed. I think they saw me coming. On the way back I met a girl who propositioned me for sex. She was quite pretty looking so I had to ask myself why she would approach me. I kind of thought my meager wallet contents might not get me to far so I declined her kind offer. I told her my girlfriend was coming to visit and I had to be on my way. I have never lied to get sex from a girl so it sure felt strange lying not to have sex with one. I am not legally married but after 13 years and 11 months with the same girl I must be morally married. I went to Deluxe and drowned my sorrows with a cheeseburger platter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home