adopt your own virtual pet!

Saturday, April 15, 2006

APR 15/06 10:49 AM

Here it is 10:49 AM in sunny Metro Moncton. This is my second attempt at posting this entry. The site was down awhile ago and I lost all my typing. I woke up full of energy today and vacuumed the puter room and extra bedroom. Wowser's, Buddy loses lots of bird fluff this time of year. There were feathers and bird seed everywhere. I went to vacuum the living room and he flew out of his cage squacking away as he sailed around the room. I decided to vacuum later after I put his cage on his puter chair and load up some mp3's for him. I think I'm going to celebrate the fifteenth day of my wonderful wagon ride and pedal up to Arnold's later and buy a couple loaves of bread. I'll pick up a lottery ticket on the way back and maybe win enough to buy a Unimog. I'd better get moving before I grow roots in this chair again. It's bad enough I'm a couch potato let alone become a pumpkin in a chair too. Well, just like Marie Anntoinette's head, I'm off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home