adopt your own virtual pet!

Saturday, April 22, 2006

APR 22/06 9:43 AM

It's a nice looking sunny day. It feels a bit chilly here in the puter room. It might be partly because my electrolite level is getting so low as a result of this being day twenty two of my wonderful wagon ride. I have to wash some dishes later and then make a pilgrimage to Sobey's for some peanut butter. When I get back I think I'll clear off my combination filing cabinent/bed then take a nap. I just realized I've been sleeping on the couch at night since last year. I'd better not tell my future wife that I like sleeping on the couch or if I'm ever in the doghouse I'll probably have to sleep in the bathtub or the doghouse. I'd better go find some breakfast before I starve to death.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home