adopt your own virtual pet!

Monday, April 24, 2006

APR 24/06 7:41 AM

It's a nice but chilly Monday morning. It's day twenty four of my wonderful wagon ride and I hear my brew bubbling in the laboratory. Ah such a symphony to a scientific wino's ears. I'm just eating some pizza I made from whole wheat toast with pizza sauce and mozzerella cheese. It's quite tasty and hopefully good for me. That friggin Jay Spook kicked my ass last night at crib. There will be no mercy on him the next time we play. Hopefully I should get two deliveries of merchandise today and another by Thursday. I have customers waiting for products and a credit card company waiting for money. I have to organize my cupboards a bit later. I see food that was in there since last year and better either eat it or chuck it soon. Maybe I'll eat it first then end up chucking it. Just kidding. Well, I'm off like a Frog in a bog driving a Unimog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home