adopt your own virtual pet!

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

MAY 09/06 9:33 AM

It's a great looking day here in Metro Moncton. I'm in a happy mood. Tomorrow is collective kitchen day and I'm slowly eating a path through my fridge in an effort to find Tupperwear containers. The last time I went there I didn't bring enough containers with me and ended having to buy a couple. I have a busy day coming up. I still have to do my taxes. I have to do dishes and a load of laundry. I have to go to the bank, insurance company, a government office, and get some groceries. I fear I might end up taking a take a break from my hectic schedule and enjoy the relaxing atmosphere at the beverage store. Galpal placed some of my products in the lunch room where she works on Sunday night to see if they would sell. She went to work yesterday and found an envelope with money in it. I guess some of my products sell by themselves. I'm as happy as a meatball on top of a pile of spagetti. I have to haul my carcass out of this chair and get moving. I owe I owe, It's off to pay bills I go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home