adopt your own virtual pet!

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

MAY 10/06 11:25 AM

It looks like it's going to rain here in Metro Moncton. I hope it holds off until I get back from cooking class. I'm already under the weather and don't need to get wet also. I look to my right and see a Molson can that says "I AM" on it. It should say "I AM HUNGOVER". Oh well, sip and learn. If the sun comes out later I might have to wear those sunglasses Snookopolis left behind about a week ago. I dscovered I have the Midas touch last night. I turned some Golden Nut into a Nut last night.......Meeeeeeeeeee. Judging by the amount of posts I made last night I've come to the conclusion........Silence is golden but the nut who drinks Golden Nut isn't. I have to soon start pedalling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home