adopt your own virtual pet!

Thursday, May 25, 2006

MAY 25/06 6:52 AM

It looks like another rainy day in Metro Moncton. I'm stiff everywhere except for where it counts. I just popped an antinflamatory capsule and two happy pills. If I keep it up soon I'll turn into a druggie. Galpal goes home today and soon I'll be helping her pack. She plans to take a bunch of my products back home with her to try to sell. I think a beer or two might fall out of my fridge later today just to help take the chill out of my bones. Holy Hannah.....It was cold here last night. I broke down and plugged in a couple of space heaters. I can't beleive it's autumn already. Where did the summer go? I'm getting hungry so I'd better go make some breakfast. By the way, in case you never noticed, it's only seven months til Christmas.....MERRY CHRISTMAS. Ho ho ho.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home