adopt your own virtual pet!

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

MAY 31/06 9:44 AM

It's a cloudy day in Metro Moncton and looks like it might rain later. I'm just making my rounds and updating a few places on the internet. I'm all excited. I put a bid on an autographed script from a Gilligan's Island episode. So far I'm the only one to place a bid on it. I won the autographed South Park script and figure I'd save a few dollars if both scripts were shipped together. Last night I beat Jay Spook at crib and the coveted Wuddle Cup is back where it belongs, on my trophy shelf. Poor Spook never even knew what hit him. I'd better go get some breakfast and get ready to do some pedalling. Today is cooking day and I plan to cook some supburb creations. Actually I'll mostly stay out of everyone else's way and wash some dishes or something. Well, I hate to be Russian but I Moscow. Hee hee.

1 Comments:

At 6:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home