adopt your own virtual pet!

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Aug 01/06 6:30 AM

It's another nice looking day in sunny downtown Taterland. I'm not sure of what I weigh today but I think I gained about a pound since coming up here. Yesterday I cut Mrs. W's and Uncle Jim's front lawns. It was hot but after I was done I felt cooler for almost all the rest of the day. We had a barbeque about 7 pm last night and I got full. Had I known about it earlier I wouldn't have eaten as much yesterday afternoom. We're off to Woodstock later this morning. Hey man, like Woodstock's real groovy. Peace and love are in the air. Maybe I'll get to meet Max Yasgur and we can play a few chords to 300,000 of you f*ck*rs out there. Oops, It's not 1969 anymore. Well, I'm going out for a walk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home