adopt your own virtual pet!

Thursday, February 12, 2009

FEB 12/09 11:08 PM

This morning I cleaned the cat's box. I clogged up the terlit trying to flush the cat poop and old litty litter away. Luckilly I got it unclogged before anybody had to use it. I wanted to visit my parents this afternoon but it rained most of the afternoon and evening. I couldn't even take my father's dog for a walk. Now it's cold and slippery out. The doctor thinks my mother may have had another stroke. My father has some pneumonia and some king of kidney failure. I'm depressed as heck. I stopped by to see how Buddy is doing and to post this diary entry .The dog sits waiting patiently watching me type. She's not used to stopping by my place. I'm off to finish taking her for a walk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home