adopt your own virtual pet!

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

FEB 24/09 10:06 PM

Today has been a long day. The dog wanted to go out shortly after 3:30 AM. I took her for another walk around 6:30 AM then another around 9:00 AM. On the 9:00 walk I got as far as the end of the driveway and lost my breath due to a slight pulimory edema attack. I took a couple of lasix pills, and after peeing out a half gallon of water, was able to walk to the hospital to visit my parents. I hopped on the bus and went to Riverview to get some groceries and pick up a prescription. I snuck into McDonald's and got some double cheeseburgers. I took a couple of busses home then tried to take a nap. The dog wanted out again. Later I went home to check my messages and email. The phone had no dial tone but I got lots of email. I went back to my parent's place and called my number. It has been disconnected. I called the phone company to ask why I had no phone but still had internet which operates over the phone line. The person told me my internet will probably be cut off in the morning. I hope I get my cheque tonight so I can pay some bills by internet or I'll have to run my arse all over town tomorrow. I'd better go take the dog for another walk then I'm off for a nap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home