adopt your own virtual pet!

Monday, February 16, 2009

FEB 16/09 11:01 PM

Today was a long day. I took the dog for 4 walks. I did the laundry. I did lots of dishes. I visited both of my parents in the hospital. My father was easy to find. Finding my mother took a bit of effort. It the past 5 days she has chanced rooms a couple of times. I was all over the third and forth floors trying to find her. 2 glasses of ice water later I finally found her. Both parents looked better than I thought they would. That helped renew my inner strenght. I started to go to my pharmacy but got on the wrong bus. After 3 busses I made it to the pharmacy. Their puter was down most of the day and there were about 40 orders ahead of me so I gave up and went to McDonald's for some double cheeseburgers. After that I hopped on the next bus and went to the beverage store then my favourite bowling center. Eventually I made it home. I'm sipping on some cheap cooking wine and relaxing. I'd better head back to my parent's place and cook some dinner for the dog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home