adopt your own virtual pet!

Sunday, February 15, 2009

FEB 15/09 8:31 PM

It was slow day at the market again. If I count my sales for the weekend then subtract my financial commitments I came home with $2.13 less than I started with. Add another $2.00 for the bus and then I'm down $4.13 plus product costs. I was out of the house for two days and drank lots of tea. I also ate lots of food. I'm happy as frig. I went to the beverage store on the way home and bought some barley beverages. They are good. Why do I still go to the flea market every weekend when I'm not making any money? Because I love it. Where can I have 2 days out of the house and spend less than $20.00? I took my father's dog for 3 walks today and she pooped twice. Again, after a few days of waiting for this to happen, I'm happy as poop. Grrr..... The computer just downloaded a winDOH's update and my puter had to restart. What a waste of almost 15 minutes rebooting. Grrrrr. Well, I'm off to finish taking the dog for a walk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home