adopt your own virtual pet!

Monday, February 22, 2010

FEB 22/10 10:35 PM

I woke up around 5:00 am and decided to check my email. I couldn't get into it so I decided to surf the net a bit. Pages were half loading or not loading at all. After about two hours of moving the laptop in every angle I threw in the towell and gave up. Why did my puter say I was connected if I was getting white pages for every site? It suddenly occured to me that being connected to a wireless network and being connected to the internet were two different things. I went home and plugged the loose phone line into the modem and lived happily ever after, at least so far, anyway. I took the dog out for a walk tonight and she really liked the freshly fallen snow. I had to hurry her along as I broke the string in my sweatpants and didn't want the neighbours to think there was a full moon out. We finally made it back and I fed her her dinner. She is a happy camper. I'm happy, too, but very tired. I'm off for some much needed beauty sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home