adopt your own virtual pet!

Saturday, March 27, 2010

MAR 27/10 11:43 PM

I pedalled to the market this morning. I regretted being too lazy to pack my gloves as it was quite cold out. It was quiet at the market again but three people fed me so it was a good day. I stopped at Deluxe on the way home and bought a couple of cheeseburgers that were on sale for $2.99. They were quite tasty, and if it wasn't so cold out, I'd have pedalled to the beer store for a couple of refreshing beverages to wash them down with. I took the dog for a walk and she started to build a log cabin on somebody's front lawn on St George Street. As I didn't bring a plastic pooper bag we took of in a hurry, sneaking home through the back way. Later I took a nap and played on the puter. I'm off to get some beauty rest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home