adopt your own virtual pet!

Monday, April 26, 2010

APR 26/2010 11:34 PM

Today was a productive day. I went on a mission to Riverview. I got to be a gentleman and helped a couple of elderly ladies get off the bus safely. I had complimentary coffee at Parklanes then went to Handi's for pizza subs. I bought some beer at the beverage store. I relaxed in Riverfront Park and enjoyed three pizza subs and two beer. Later I sold three bags of empties (Please don't think I drank them all today). After that I took the dog for a couple of walks then drank some more beer. I played on the puter and got thirsty some more. I ran out of beer so I'm sampling the cucumber wine I started brewing last year. So far it is quite good. I wished I put a bigger batch on. I'm off to watch some tv.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home