adopt your own virtual pet!

Monday, April 19, 2010

APR 19/2010 11:43 PM

My day started at about 4:30 am when I woke up and couldn't get back to sleep. I had to be at cooking class at 9:00 am and didn't want to wake too late. I played on the puter for a couple of hours then pedalled a few blocks in the rain to catch the bus. I made it on time with a few minutes to spare. We made chili, chicken broccoli casserole, and meatloaf muffins. I got a ride back to where my bike was parked and pedalled home in the rain. After eating all the meatloaf muffins I took a nap un the couch before taking the dog for a walk in the rain. I took another nap then took the dog for another walk in the rain. After another nap I played on the puter some more. I'm off to watch some cartoons before I take another nap.

2 Comments:

At 9:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It sounds like it was raining dogs and dogs.

 
At 11:58 PM, Blogger Willy C Wuddle said...

At certain times I think it was raining the whole SPCA.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home