adopt your own virtual pet!

Sunday, June 13, 2010

JUN 13/10 11:55 PM

It was slow at the market again. I had trouble sitting down in my chair as it hurt to bend my right knee. I spent a lot of time hobbling around and leaning on counters. The best place I found to sit was on Dave's antique exercise bike out in the parking lot. It's just the right height so I could sit on it without bending my knee. Taking a leak was an adventure. After hobbling to the bathroom three times only to discover the door closed, I set course for the dumpster behind the building. It was a long journey but the results were well worth the effort. It was a good day with three different people feeding me. One even brought in a 12 inch frozen pizza (on sale for $3.00 at Walmart). I think it will get cooked up and consumed tomorrow afternoon. I only took the dog for one walk but she seamed to really like it as we crossed paths with about ten or eleven other dogs. Well, I'm off to watch some tv.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home