adopt your own virtual pet!

Sunday, June 20, 2010

JUN 20/10 11:56 PM

It was quiet at the market again. I sold for $15.00 and two people fed me. I somehow got a stomach ache late in the afternoon. It felt quite bad. I went to take the dog for a walk and was surprised. I looked out the window and it was a bit sunny. By the time I put my shoes on and went downstairs it was raining. By the time I got next door it was pouring rain really hard. I waited in the porch and was treated to some impressive light accompanied by some loud thunder. Eventually I got to take the dog for a walk but she didn't want to go too far. Later my stomach ache went away after drinking some Pepto Bismol and ginger ale. It reminded me of a ladie's drink and I wished I had a small umbrella for it. It tasted good and it worked. I'm off to watch some tv.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home