adopt your own virtual pet!

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

SEP 15/10 11:52 PM

I went to the soup kitchen again. They served up vegetable soup and ham, rice, meatballs, and salad. I had two plates of the food and two bowls of soup. I passed up desert as I was getting full. I pedalled to Dieppe on an errand for my father and got caught in the pouring rain. I pedalled to Champlain place then put my bike on the bike rach and took the bus most of the way back. I got some frigging wet. I only took the dog for two walks as tonight was bowling night. My team got our arses kicked. I was so tired I couldn't hit the broad side of a broad. Todd, the bartender mixed me up a triple rum and coke. It perked me up a bit but I still couldn't bowl very good. I'm off to get some sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home