adopt your own virtual pet!

Friday, September 17, 2010

SEP 17/10 11:11 PM

It was a long day. I had a date with my sister in law today to go to the soup kitchen. As I suspected she backed out. My brother started getting on her case and razzing her so she decided to go. We had a grand time there. We had corn chowder, salad, and rolls. She met a couple of people I know and I think she really liked the place. Later I headed off to Riverview to get a couple of prescriptions filled. That was almost a three hour excursion. I took the dog for three walks. On the third walk my brother gave her a steak bone. She turned her nose up at it until the cat chased her away. After that she wanted the bone and proudly trotted home with it in her mouth after sneaking it from the cat. I'm tired so I'm off to watch some tv.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home