adopt your own virtual pet!

Saturday, February 05, 2011

FEB 05/11 3:29 AM (FOR FEB 04/11)

It was another long day. I woke up feeling numb on my left arm and fuzzy in my head. I was a bit dizzy. I rushed home and took my pills two hours early. I also took a nitro pill. About ten hours I finally started to feel like my old self again. I think it might have been a ministroke or just my body telling me it was tired. I took the dog for two walks and her cousin for one walk. I went to the bank to deposit some money as I was $6.00 short of my next automatic debits. I stopped by the soup kitchen and had two plates of potatoes, sausages, carrots, and salad. I also had two bowls of chicken vegetable soup with eight crackers and two rolls. On the way home I picked up a walker for my father. It was fun but tiring pulling it through the snow. Later I went on a mission to Riverview. I had lots of pizza and beer. My father is back from the hospital so I'm off to get some beauty sleep home on my couch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home