adopt your own virtual pet!

Monday, October 24, 2011

OCT 24/11 11:38 PM

I took the dog for two walks and did some volunteering for METS. I went to get a Tim Horton coffee in Highfield Square and noticed the girl's uniform looked different. Also the coffee was cheaper. Then I realized I was buying my coffee at A&W (which is right next to Tim's). The coffee was quite good, and even better, when I found out refills are free. I even got a card for a free coffee after I pay for five. I was quite full of coffee by the time I was done. I had to pee like a racehorse when I was waiting for the bus home. I couldn't wait any more and set off to satisfy Mother Nature. To my dismay there were fences all over the place and no privacy. I eventually found two dumpsters side by each behind the Colonial Inn and did my thing between them. I cought the bus just in time and headed for home. Later I took a nap then played on the puter. I'm off to watch some tv.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home