adopt your own virtual pet!

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

NOV 15/11 10:29 PM

I seniorsat and took the dog for two walks. I pedalled to the beer store. It was the first time I pedalled there for a long time (I usually take the bus). When I got home I relaxed out on my front steps. The first beer I sipped out there was quite good, so I went for a second opinion. The second opinion was even better. I adjusted Cookie's motion detector in her driveway. It was going off everytime somebody passed by on the sidewalk. Now you have to be almost by her patio to set it off. I figure it will come on about twenty times less a night and save her about $30.00 a month from leaving the other light on 24/7. Later I played on the puter. I'm tired and am off to watch some tv.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home