adopt your own virtual pet!

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

NOV 16/11 11:50 PM

It was a long day. I woke up with no water, as the landlord still hadn't fixed the broken pipe. I went next door and woke my nephew up to get ready for school. I left his bedroom door open so the dog and two cats could get in and bug him. I waited until two different alarms went off then heard him rustling about, so I headed home. Mother Nature was calling me as I slowly climbed up my stairs. I made it to the bathroom just in the nick of time. Wowsers! Did I eat all that? Luckily I still had the bucket of water from when I defrosted the freezer and flushed my troubles away. About an hour later I decided to go next door for a shower and found my nephew still sleeping away. I had a shower then took the dog for a walk before pedalling out on a mission. I pedalled part of the way then put my bike on the bus rack for a bus trip to Riverview. On the way back I got a bus transfer and headed out on a Whopper run. I rushed to put my bike on the bus rack then headed on my way. I stopped at the beer store then pedalled to Burger King. As I was looking for money to pay for the Whoppers I pulled out a bus transfer slip. Dang, I guess I paid for the bus instead of using my transfer. Oh well, live and learn from a $2.00 lesson. I pedalled home then distributed the Whoppers to three different addresses. I met up with my landlord outside. He had good news and bad news. The good news was I had running water. The bad news was I had no power. A squirrel was running along the power lines and blew out a transformer. Lovely, just fuggin' lovely. I sat in the dark for a couple of hours before the power came back on. By then it was time to get ready for bowling. My team got our arses kicked royally but at least we had fun. I'm tired and am off to watch (or sleep through) some tv.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home