adopt your own virtual pet!

Sunday, November 20, 2011

NOV 20/11 11:35 PM

I had a good day at the market. Three people fed me and somebody gave me seven or eight boxes full of Christmas stuff. It was the best day I had in a long time. I was taking a nap when I got home and Cookie called wanting to know how to activate her new cell phone. I went on the internet and followed the steps. When I got to the final step it said some mumbo jumbo and gave a number to call. Cookie got the regular phone and called. She had to answer a lot of questions. I was starting to get a bit tired and cranky. When the person on the phone asked what kind of phone it was I answered "I don't know, It's pink and gay looking." I think she meant the model number. Later Mrs W took me to Dairy Queen for a late dinner. When we got back I played on the puter for a bit before settling down to watch tv. I nodded off through both tv shows and pretty much missed them. I'm off to watch some more tv.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home