adopt your own virtual pet!

Friday, January 27, 2012

JAN 27/12 10:57 PM (FOR JAN 27/12)

It's been a long day. I woke up around 4:00 am and couldn't get back to sleep. I checked my bank account and found I got a $20.00 per month raise. I hope that doesn't mean my power bill will go up $15.00 or more. I was on my to walk Cookie to the bus stop when the light in the stairwell blew.I almost tumbled down the stairs but years of beverage drinking tought me how to come out of the stumble. I'll drink to that when I fall off the wagon. She met up with a neighbour and got a drive so I went back to bed. Later I went on a bus excursion to scenic Riverview then came back home, not even stopping for beer, subs, or BK food. I took the dog for a walk. We didn't go far, just enough so she could show a couple other doggies her new haircut. I took a nap on the couch then made supper. I played on the puter and got booted off the internet by the Blue Screen Of Death while replying to a spam email. About thirty minutes ago I found an email from one of my best internet freinds. It was sent over a month ago. I don't know how it slipped past me. She has not been well for a long time and is about to pass on. I feel like a real sh*thead for not checking my inbox more carefully, and hope she is still around to read my reply. I'm off for a snack then to watch some tv.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home