adopt your own virtual pet!

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

FEB 29/12 11:58 PM

It was a long day. I missed a couple of busses and a couple were running late. I went to the Air Force club to renew my membership and got there about two hours before they opened. This wouldn't have been so bad except I had to p155 like a race horse and had no place to go. I eventually caught another bus and made it to SDM on Mountain Rd. To my dismay the bathroom key was gone. After what seemed like eleven minutes and eighty seven seconds (in reality it was only about six minutes) a lady returned with the key and I was off to the facilities quicker than a bingo lady can yell "Oh Sh*t". After my business I bougt a lottery ticket and missed the bus by about half the length of the parking lot. I got on the wrong bus and eventually got to Burger King and loaded up with Whoppers for myself and the neighbours. I missed my transfer and decided to stay on the bus, catching my bus further down Main Street. The bus waited too long at Champlain Place and I missed my transfer again. I finally got home, divided up the Whoppers, then took the dog for a walk. I decided to relax and play on the puter for a bit. It had other plans and gave me a few BSOD's. I was starting to get very cranky and decided to take a nap. The phone decided to start ringing. I decided to go to the kitchen and eat my frustrations away. At bowling my team royally kicked arse. Even I bowled better than usual. We finally took eight points. Too bad the other team bowled off early and didn't get to see us win. Oh well, I have witnesses. I'm off to watch some tv before I get another BSOD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home