adopt your own virtual pet!

Monday, March 26, 2012

MAR 26/12 10:52 PM

It was a long day. I woke up around 4:00 am and couldn't get back to sleep. I played on the puter then took the dog for a walk. I layed down about 1:00 pm for a nap and the doorbell rang. Oh boy, my tablet was here. The tv is still out there in Deliveryland, but at least I now had portable wifi, not as bulky as a laptop and easier to see than a smartphone. I played with it for a couple of hours then layed down for a nap. The phone started ringing like crazy. That guy who works for Rodgers must have been having a family reunion. There were almost as many East Indians as there are in East India, or at least in Toronto. One called when I was in the bathroom. He asked for some badly mispronounced name so I told him he had the wrong number. He asked who I was and I told him I was just a burglar breaking in and stealing somebody's tv set then hung up. It was then I thought he might be calling to tell me they found my misplaced tv. Oh well, poop happens. I gave up on the nap idea and played on the puter. I'm off to watch some tablet tv (a rather nifty app)then try to take a nap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home