adopt your own virtual pet!

Monday, March 19, 2012

MAR 19/12 11:34 PM

I'll try to post my diary again. After typing for about twenty minutes I got paid a visit from that sunnofabitch, BSOD. I took the dog for two walks. She really liked getting out for them. It was a nice day so I decided to go to the soup kitchen. I loaded up a go green Sobey's bag with shirts that were too small for me and off I went. I set them on the table for anybody who might want them and went up to get my dinner. I enjoyed two plates of lasagna, peas, carrots, and salad. I also consumed two bowls of potato soup, two rolls with butter, nine crackers, a coffee, and a glass of juice. I got filled up and decided to mosey on. The shirts were still there but my new hat was gone. I don't know if somebody stold it or thought it was a giveaway with the shirts. I'd like to think it was the latter. I really liked that hat. It was the same as the one that fell into the terlit a few weeks back. I went home and fed the birds. Later I took a nap then played on the puter. I'd better finish posting this entry before that fornicating, fatherless child, BSOD, strikes again. I'm off to watch some tv.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home