adopt your own virtual pet!

Monday, April 30, 2012

APR 30/2012 7:55 PM (FOR APR 29/2012 10:19 PM)(SOMEHOW ENDED UP IN FLOWERS ON THE CORNER.)

It was quiet at the market again. Two people fed me and one gave me coffee so it wasn't too bad of a day. Irma gave me a bunch of French vhs tapes and a couple of French dvds. She also gave me a neat looking rotating display unit to put them on. I quickly filled it up and am raring to go for next weekend. I had supper at Cookie's. I chowed down some chicken and macaronie sallad followed by a piece of Shaggy's birthday cake. I was quite full when I left. When I got home I went for a nap but played on the puter instead. I'm off for a short nap then to try and clean up the old homestead a bit. Mrs W is coming for a visit tomorrow and I don't want to scare her away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home