adopt your own virtual pet!

Thursday, May 24, 2012

MAY 24/12 11:45 PM

Today was a long but good day. I woke up around 1:38 am, then 2:15 am, then 3:10 am. I seniorsat then went to the soup kitchen where I enjoyed two plates of scalloped potatoes, turnips, carrots, and salad. I also ate two bowls of vegetable beef soup, two rolls with butter, and seven crackers. I washed it down with a coffee and a glass of juice. After that I went on a bike trip to Dieppe. I bought a couple of beer then bought a bus pass at SDM in Champlain Place. I hopped on the bus (my bike hopped on the bike rack) and went up Mountain Rd. I bought a couple of beer at the Mountain Rd beer store then started pedalling home. I made a few stops then finally made it home. I disposed of the beer in a safe place. I'm tired and am off to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home