adopt your own virtual pet!

Friday, October 05, 2012

OCT 05/12 11:56 PM

I tried to buy something on the interner. It worked out my bank account was a couple dollars short but I had seven dollars in my Paypal account. I figured I'd just transfer the amount to my bank account. It didn't work as the minimum transfer from Paypal is fifteen dollars. Idea number two was to transfer fifty dollars from my bank account to my Paypal account. That worked but when I went to pay for my purchase it took the money from my bank account instead of my Paypal account. I quickly pedalled to the bank to make a deposit. Next time I think I'll try to have extra money in the bank when buying something from the internet. Later I seniorsat then took a nap. I'm off to watch some tv.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home