adopt your own virtual pet!

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

DEC 18/12 11:53 PM

It was a long day. I woke up around 3:00 am. I tossed and turned but couldn't get back to sleep, except during the last five or six minutes of any tv show. I seniorsat then sat on the throne for about half an hour after I got home. I called to renew my prescriptions but I guess they all ran out. I think I'd better learn to read the labels better. I was supposed to call my landlord at noon to help me bury Buddy. At about 11:45 I closed my eyes for a couple of minutes and woke up after 1:30 pm. I was off to seniorsit again. I took a nap then played on the puter. I'm off for some much needed beauty rest. It's only one week til Christmas...Wahoo!!! It's only eight months til my birthday...Wahoo Wahoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home