adopt your own virtual pet!

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

FEB 20/13 11:58 PM

My mother is officially laid to rest. We had a ceremony for her this afternoon. It felt better to see her urn placed in a case than to see a casket lowered into the ground. I was amazed at the room her urn is in. I thought the place would be creepy, but it is actually very nice. If the thought of cremation didn't give me the willies I'd consider moving in after I pass away. Maybe they can just stuff my body into a laundry basket and pretend it's an urn. The place is so cool. The little glass cases have things in them that help remind you of the person inside. There are everything from miniature stock cars to people's pictures to little plaques. The place sort of reminds me of a flea market. If I end up there I think I'll ask for a miniature table full of tiny objects and a stack of Canadian Tire money to be placed in with me. I'm sure going to miss my mother but I'm quite sure GOD and Jesus will take good care of her. I'm off to watch some tv.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home