adopt your own virtual pet!

Monday, March 11, 2013

MAR 11/13 11:49 PM

It was a slow moving day. It took til after noon to get next door and about another four hours to get to Riverview and back. At least I bought a few groceries and have three months of prescriptions. I'm in the process of renewing my drug card and a lot of the paperwork was due yesterday. I now have a three month safety net in case my ass drags too slow for the rest of this process. Notice how I say it's my ass that drags? They usually handle my case quite quickly, but where I have trouble gathering up a poop load of paperwork, I am sometimes slower than my five years in grade two. Just kidding about grade two. I'm off to watch some tv.

3 Comments:

At 10:42 PM, Blogger Monctonian said...

It's approaching "that time" for us too. Just one drug alone qualifies us for the coverage.

But we still have to provide the details for all the others, all the bills and other outgoings, shoe size, inside leg measurement, how many stripes on the cat's back etc etc.

Absolutely ridiculous.

 
At 11:33 AM, Blogger Willy C Wuddle said...

It can be a challenge. I'm quite lucky to have a very good and helpful worker handling my case. I still find it hard going through the paperwork every year as very few of the paper gathering excursions seam to line up with each other. It can be very frustrating when you have to spend four or five hours travelling in different directions with your last $10.00 or $15.00 gets spent on busses. Still, Canada has one of the best systems in the world.

 
At 4:37 PM, Blogger Monctonian said...

Unfortunately NB is just about the worst in Canada.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home