adopt your own virtual pet!

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

APR 16/14 11:16 PM

It was snowing then it was raining out. Finally the sun came out. I said to my self "Self, it's a nice day. Let's go on a Whopper run". I got as far as the corner then noticed it was quite windy out. I kept going, getting to the bus stop twenty minutes early. As the bus was approaching the wind blew my hat off. I chased it across the parking lot, caught it, then got on the bus. Please note I was chasing my hat across the parking lot, not the bus. All the busses were on time and I bid my business in record time, amazed that I was on 4 busses and never had to take a p155. On the way home my hat blew off again and I chased after it with both arms carrying pop and food. It was a bit of a challenge. I made it home and gorged out on a couple of Whopper combos. Later I took a nap. The internet cut out just as I was paying for an eBay purchase so I got cranky and took another nap. The internet is working good now, just in time for me to watch some tv.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home