adopt your own virtual pet!

Monday, January 09, 2006

JAN 09/06 6:35 AM

It's 6:35 am and I'm wide awake and full of tv dinners. I got to bed about 3 am and slept great until about 4 am. The I rolled over and slept until 5 am when I got a phone call. The freezer downstairs went on the blink and my landlord told me I'd better salvage my stuff. I had 2 tv dinners for breakfast, I'll probably have 3 more for dinner, and probably have 3 more for supper. The hamburg I was saving is all rotted so I had to biff about 7 pounds out. The 2 gallons of soup still look good. Guess what I'm having to eat on Tuesday and Wednesday.......beef vegetable soup, oh joy, oh joy. I love the stuff but not 2 gallons of it in 2 days. I would have been better investing my money in beer instead of all that hamburg and tv dinners. I'm going back to bed. BURRRP, excuse me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home