adopt your own virtual pet!

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

JAN 10/06 3:33 PM

Yippee, It's Tuesday . Today's the day I get to put out the garbage. For a 2 minute period I get to be a useful member of society again. Today should also be a telemarketer day. I should get 2 or 3 phone calls trying to talk me into getting credit cards. Why don't they ever call offering jobs so poeple can pay for the damn things. Last year I had a great offer for a gold card. Wow, I was amazed with it. It only cost $6.00 a month and had a whopping $100.00 limit. They only wanted a $75.00 deposit. Come on now, I'm no financial genius but isn't that kind of like paying about 25% even if I don't use it. Thanks but no thanks. Holy Hannah, it's almost 4 o'clock already, and all I've got done is eat soup and remove viruses from this puter for the past 3 hours. At least I got this page finally updated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home