adopt your own virtual pet!

Friday, May 12, 2006

MAY 12/06 8:37 AM

It looks like a nice day outside. I'm still not too lively from yesterday. Last night we had our bowling banquet. It was pretty good even although I was ubder the weather. I think I had about thirty offers for beer. I must have turned down about twenty eight beer. My usual drive couldn't pick me up at home so I met her over at Sobey's in Riverview. I got to go on three busses. One was the Riverview East which I thought the bus driver put the wrong sign up. I should know by now bus drivers don't make mistakes. I hopped of the #12 and jumped on #11 by mistake instead of #14. I got off #13 a made a mad dash to #14. I was actually on the bus finally. Trouble is I almost forgot to get off. I think I'm going for a nap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home