adopt your own virtual pet!

Thursday, June 01, 2006

JUN 01/06 10:52 AM

Holy Hannah, it's June already. Where did the summer go? Soon it will be Christmas, Ho Ho Ho. It is a dark and spooky looking day in Metro Moncton. The neighbourhood is quiet and I might have to take a nap just to see if I can make the phone ring. Hee hee. I was talking to John Bobbitt on the phone last night and guess what.....He got cut off. That was a terrible one. I took a vote with myself and decided to sample some ginger wine later on today. Sometimes I have to wonder if I'm a scientist or a non unionized lab rat. If I get poopeyed enough I can be both. I'm going for a nap.

2 Comments:

At 9:13 PM, Blogger Willy C Wuddle said...

Thanks. Be sure to come back.

 
At 2:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home