adopt your own virtual pet!

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

JUN 07/06 8:18 AM

It's a great looking day in Metro Moncton. I'm getting ready to go for a doctor's appointment. Hopefully he'ii tell me I'm still alive. His office is a great place to take a nap in unless someone brings in their kids. I might go to the beverage store when I'm up that way or stop at Arnold's for a loaf of bread on the way pedalling home. Prosperity has granted me three different kinds of peanut butter but I have no bread to put it on. I still haven't got the dishes completly done but I've set aside a few hours today to get the job completed (Wash one dish, surf the internet, repeat till done). I think it's time for breakfast. Oh, I forgot to mention, I beat J-Spook at crib last night. The poor little guy should know better than to challenge the grand master.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home