adopt your own virtual pet!

Friday, June 02, 2006

JUN 02/06 6:01 PM


Good morning to one and all. Due to the fact that I make good coffee brew I slept most of the day. At 5 AM, 6 AM, 7 AM......11 AM the weather looked nice in Metro Moncton. I got overmedicated last night as a result of making good brew. Last night I thought I was the pope and kept going to the VAT AGAIN. That was a bad one but at closing time I won't get any better. I'm happy as poop today. I won an autographed Gilligan's Island script on E-Bay. Wahoooooo.

2 Comments:

At 6:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

 
At 2:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home