adopt your own virtual pet!

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

JUN 13/06 5:18 AM

It's a dark day up here in Taterland. It might have something to do with the fact that the sun hasn't come up yet plus I'm sitting here typing in the dark. I decided to get up early today to make my rounds in case I have a bad internet day. Last night the internet died at midnight just as Mrs. Wuddle was getting home from work and I lost the post I was putting on Moncton.net. I hear the sound of a mighty subwoofer thumping way off in the background and I'm curious to see what and where it is. I first noticed it around four a.m. Oops, it just stopped. Now that the neighbourhood is awake the person is probably going to bed. I guess I will never know the story on it now. I'm going to go find some breakfast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home