adopt your own virtual pet!

Saturday, June 10, 2006

JUN 10/06 6:19 AM

It looks like it's going to be a nice day in Metro Moncton. I'm almost packed and soon will be on my way to Taterland. I think I'm going to sleep good on the bus. I'm not used to being up all night when I'm sober. Tonight I might step off my short wagon ride tonight. I am going to a social function and will inherit 4 beverage tickets. Last time I brought one of the tickets home by mistake. What a waste of paper. I donated a birdhouse for one of the door prizes. I'm crossing my fingers hoping to win. I haven't won a prize there yet. Holy Hannah, I finally got the dishes done last night. What a major acheivement. It almost ranks up there with graduating school or finding a shiny nickel. I'm off for a shower.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home