adopt your own virtual pet!

Sunday, June 11, 2006

JUN 11/06 7:16 AM

Oh oh. I just realized I'm not a perfect person despite what millions of people probably think. I hit the save draft button instead of the publish button yesterday morning by mistake. As a result my diary entry never got posted. I just posted it a few minutes ago. It's a sunny morning here in scenic Taterville. The little stream by the house is rushing happily by as a result of all the rain they've had up here. A person could almost go whitewater rafting in it. I survived the big barbeque last night. Wowsers, McCains really goes all out. I got filled up on steak and fixens. The North Carleton High School really rocked as the dj played tunes from the seventies from the impressive sound system with stacks of speakers piled upwards of over twelve feet. Wahooooooo. The food was great and a team of people went from table to table topping up the wine glasses whenever they became half empty. They were so efficient that they even found time to do it when the glasses were half full, too. I was so full I ended up giving away my four beverage tickets.

2 Comments:

At 7:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The first Wesleys mother, Gina Webb, possible delays at the ticket gates: blown up, you still wouldnt have International Alliance, oppose all formats when the movie came out in

 
At 9:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Somebody has been smoking their lunch again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home